Teemer is a startup operating on a global scale. Today, there is no fixed location and we are encouraging remote work so you don't have to worry about work-life balance. We are looking for entrepreneurial minds that can thrive in a fast-paced environment. Being pro-ative and taking ownship on projects is key.
- Build go-to-market strategies in one or more countries of choice.
- Implement that marketing strategy.
- Take lead and ownership on projects.
- Perform agile processes in partnership with the team; develop marketing campaigns around the world.
- Effectively implement continuous integration, automated testing, and continuous deployment.
- Ability to link big picture strategy to detailed, rigorous implementation. Energetic, positive, and ready to make a difference.
- Stay at the forefront of the latest trends to ensure ongoing business development.
- Proficient in English // Everything else is a plus.
- Strategic, marketing insights are necessary.
- Good understanding of marketing and best practices.
- A creative thinker person willing to think outside the box.
- A University degree is not necessary
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Strong academic records are a plus. (But not necessary: "skill > academic records")
- Fun person to work with.
- Not scared of irregular hours due to time-zone differences (we will mostly adapt to your time-zone).
Entrepreneurship is at the heart of Teemer. We love challenges and we always find a way to get to our goals.
You either innovate or you get left behind.
Taking ownership on projects is key. Expect to get big responsibilities fast.
As a startup, speed is extremely important. The quicker we move, the more mistakes we make. If we are making no mistakes, it means, quite simply, that we're not moving fast enough.
We believe that having fun is necessary to thrive in your field of expertise. If you don't have fun, you should rethink your career choice.
Just be yourself. "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."